Wednesday, March 29, 2006

St. Patty's Day ~ Fun night update!

I have a confession to make: I have a long-lost sister.
Actually that's not true! Geez, can it be yet ANOTHER month since my last update? Gadzuuks, Chelsea, get with it!
As you can probably tell from the picture, this particular shot was taken on St. Patrick's day, March 17th. What a fun night! Mel and I worked just as hard as usual, and decided to head downtown to see how downtown Daegu celebrated. Well, it didn't celebrate much, that was for sure. But these two little hats that I made from colored papered turned out well. They were a fun addition to the evening, as we went to Thunderbirds and Communes that evening: a few rowdy games of foosball, a few drinks, I guess I had forgotten what nightlife was like in downtown Daegu until Mel got here!

Just a few more takes to add to the St. Patty's day evening:

So all in all it was a great night ~ and Mel and I celebrated St. Patty's day with a fun group of friends. There were many a nights out like this one with Mel and friends, so I hope to get on the ball from my busy schedule to update ya'all!

~ Check out my next blog, as I'll update my mother's arrival and beginning trip of her 10 days stay here with me in Daegu! Woo hoo!! Now that's an excuse to update eh?

Ciao :) Chelsea

No comments: