Saturday, July 16, 2005

Going back downtown...

Hey ya! Last night was completely awesome! I met a few Canadians named James and Jeff with Angelina and her cousin Moon. Oh, and the funny, big Korean guy, name "Samsung" or something. What a crazy night!

I'll fill in the details later---but in a nutshell, the night started off with Angelina, Moon and I eating Japanese style food. I ate chicken heart for the first time--It was SO good!

After walking the streets in downtown Daegu, Angelina, Moon and I decided to check out some clubs. Gypsy Rock was the first place. Then after mindless dancing and pool playing, we went over to The Crew for a few drinks. That's where we met James (the RedHead.. aka Eric the Leaf!) and Jeff (picture taking, dark haired, 'one-shot' guy), and their Korean friend--supposedly they found him sleeping on the side of the street, "Samsung" or something. He was the real kicker!

More soju, then to another place for drinks, Kimchi and muscles with another Korean "milky drink". The nightclub "Bubbles" was already closed as it was 6am.. man, what a night! Then to a Karyoke bar---funny singing later, we went over to James' house to play JENGA!

Angelina and I didn't get home until 10:30am!!

We were all very tired and bushed--and I slept until 7pm. So tonight, I'll head back to downtown Daegu, on my own, and hopefully meet up with James and Jeff again... this time, I won't stay up so late! Angelina is off to meet her sister in "Poh-hah".. and I'll call her up to get directions down to the "Shee-nae", where we all started last night.

Wish me luck! Night ya'all! ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steppin' out, are you? Well, enjoy - and avoid sticking with the expats all your while, they get tiring in the end.
OK, that is, providing you get to a) know Korean or b) know English-speaking Koreans. Tough choice.