Friday, July 15, 2005

Hittin' the streets...

Tonight is the night. Angelina invited me to go to "Shee-nae" (downtown) Daegu after work. I'm thrilled. I've been wanting to hit the streets for at least a week. Now I'll be able to.

I have to admit that it was silly being scared and alone here. There's way to many foreigners here, and PLENTY of English teachers to say the least. Afterall, you don'e have to take my word for it!

A few more words to ad to my vocabulary today:
1) "Choo-get chu-sae-o".. give me the eraser, please.
2) "Oot-ah"is laughing, and "Oot-a-gi-ma" is no laughing.
3) "Ha-poom" is yawning, and "Ha-poom-a-gi-ma" is no yawning.

Wow. More words to add to my vocabulary. I think I'm up to 12 now! (words/phrases, combined).

So--wish me luck for tonight. This'll be a fun ride....... ;)

No comments: